From tennis balls to plastic bags, here are GTN's best triathlon hacks to make your tri life easier, simpler and quicker.
Heather's tips include:
- Using a plastic bag to ease on your wetsuit.
- Using elastic bands to keep your shoes in place in T1
- Ensuring you have multiple goggle lenses available.
- Using a bottle just for gels (with a little water).
- Using elastic laces to make them easier to put on in T2.
- Using cable ties to ensure your bottles stay in place.
- Using petroleum jelly inside your shoes to prevent rubbing and help ease them on in transition.
- Packing smartly when travelling.
- Using 2 tennis balls with tape as a makeshift foam roller.
- Using baby oil to help take your wetsuit off faster.
If you liked these tips then give this video a thumbs up and let us know your own triathlon hacks in the comments below 👇
Subscribe to GTN: http://gtn.io/SubscribetoGTN
Check out the GTN Shop: http://gtn.io/3I
If you'd like to contribute captions and video info in your language, here's the link 👍 http://gtn.io/3J
Watch more on GTN...
📹 8 Exercises You Can Fit Around Your Day - http://gtn.io/HomeExercises
📹 Ask The Pros: Pre-Race Breakfast - http://gtn.io/Preracebreakfast
The Global Triathlon Network (GTN) is the best triathlon YouTube channel, with videos for anyone who loves triathlon: from seasoned Ironman racers to first timers – and everyone in between.
With the help of our pro and Olympic medal winning team, we’re here to inform, entertain and inspire you to become a better triathlete; including videos on:
How to swim, bike, and run faster with expert knowledge
Beat your PB with record-breaking expertise
Get the best from your bike and gear with pro know-how
In-depth, entertaining features from the heart of the sport
Chat, opinion and interact with us across the channel and on social media every week
Join us on YouTube’s best triathlon channel to get closer to the sport and to become a better, faster and fitter triathlete.
Welcome to the Global Triathlon Network.
Thanks to our sponsors:
Cervelo bikes: http://gtn.io/cervelo
ON Running: http://gtn.io/On-Running
Assos of Switzerland clothing: http://gtn.io/Assos
KASK helmets: http://gtn.io/kask
Park Tool: http://gtn.io/parktool
Profile Design: http://gtn.io/profiledesign
Zipp wheels: http://gtn.io/zipp
Quarq powermeters: http://gtn.io/quarq
Vision wheels: http://gtn.io/vision
Team Bath: http://gtn.io/TeamBath
YouTube Channel - http://gtn.io/YouTube
Facebook - http://gtn.io/Facebook
Instagram - http://gtn.io/Instagram
Twitter - http://gtn.io/Twitter
Google+ - http://gtn.io/GooglePlus
Strava Club - http://gtn.io/stravaclub