Learn how to Configure Device Email Client for the LG Phoenix™.
Thank you for using the AT&T Business YouTube channel. We hope that this has helped you resolve your issue, and we appreciate any feedback on the video's content or helpfulness. Please send us a direct message or leave a comment on the video.
This tutorial is for use with Android 2.2 platform devices.
For other social media support options please visit:
AT&T YouTube Channel: http://go-att.us/YTBizYouTube
AT&T "How To" on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTHowToPlylist
AT&T "How To" for Online Account Management on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTOLAMPlaylist
Device Specific Tutorials: http://www.att.com/esupport/welcome.j...
Wireless Technical Chat: http://go-att.us/YTChat
Configure Device Email Client for the LG Phoenix™
Welcome to AT&T "How To" videos.
Today we will show you how to Configure Device Email Client for the LG Phoenix™
Please Note: A paid subscription may be required for some email providers, including Yahoo!® Email service.
- From the Home Screen, tap the Email icon.
- If an account has already been added you will be taken directly to that account's inbox, press the Menu Key, then tap Accounts
- Here tap the Menu key, and then tap Add Account
- Now select the type of E-mail account you wish to set up
Please Note: For this example we will set up a personal Yahoo!® E-mail account by selecting Other
- Here enter your E-mail address and then tap Return or tap in the Password field
- You can now enter your E-mail account password and then tap tap Next
- Enter a name for the E-mail account, then tap Return or tap in the Name field
- You can now Enter the name that will be displayed on the outgoing messages, then tap Return
- Tap Done to complete the setup process
- Your E-mail account inbox will now display
If further assistance is needed feel free to contact our online Business Support Team at www.att.com/biz. If accessing the site for the first time you will need to enter your device model and click "Go".
Thank you for choosing AT&T.
© 2011 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.