PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Shop with me at Mary Kay, visit my site:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries send all info to:
FTC Disclaimer: I purchased all of the products mentioned in this video. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Haunting (CF)
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (CF)
2. NYX JEP in Milk (CF)
3. NYX JEP in Purple Velvet (CF)
4. Sugarpill Chromalust in Weekender (V)
5. Sugarpill Chromalust in Paper Doll (V)
6. Wet N' Wild I Love Matte Palette: (V)
-"Eyelid" eye shadow (matte peach)
-"Crease" eye shadow (matte dark brown)
-"Definer" eye shadow (matte purple)
-"Browbone" eye shadow (matte nude)
-"Browbone" eye shadow (matte white)
-"Definer" eye shadow (matte black)
7. Sugarpill Chromalust in Lumi (V)
8. Sugarpill Chromalust in Stella (V)
9. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner in Perversion (V)
10. Mary Kay Eyeliner in Black Noir (V)
11. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
1. Mary Kay Timewise Luminous Wear Foundation in Ivory #4
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Full Coverage Mineral Foundation in Cashew (*V)
3. Illamasqua Powder Blush in Hussy (CF)
4. Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight Softly Illuminating Translucent Powder (CF)
1. Mary Kay Lip Liner in Neutral (V)
2. Sleek Sheen Lipstick in Barely There (V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipgloss in Miss Kitty (*V, LE, Christmas In Gotham Collection, 2011)
Here is the link for Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics: