Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Oct 21, 2008
This is a good chance for everyone to voice their opinion and to see what people in the community think about Graffiti.
There is a set of 8 questions (see below) to guide you to make the video, but these questions can be adapted or changed to suit. The videos are simply meant to reflect current opinions on a topic that seems to rather divide than unite the communities throughout the world.
The focus is rather on the content than on the quality of the footage.
1. Which city / country are you in?
2. Are you for / against / neutral towards graffiti?
3. What do you think of graffiti / tagging / stencil work / paste-up?
4. When is it Art / Vandalism?
5. In what way does graffiti add value / in what way does it devalue an area?
6. Do you feel uneasy around areas with a lot of graffiti?
7. What is your governments policy on graffiti?
8. Can you imagine a world without graffiti? What would it be like?