- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in 4W1 Shell Beige 05
- Hard Candy Glamoflage heavy duty concealer in "Tan"
- Benefit Creaseless cream eyeshadow in "sippin n dippin"
- Physicians Formula Virtual Face Powder in "Beige Pearl"
- MAC blush in "Pink Swoon"
- Sleek Blush in "pixie pink"
- Sleek Contouring kit in "medium"
- Moroccan Oil
- Sigma Cleansing and Polishing Tool
- Derek Cardigan Glasses (REVIEW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajdvBq...)
What I'm wearing
- Hard Candy Glamoflague Concealer in "Tan" mixed with my moisturiser to make a tinted moisturiser
- Revlon Photoready Powder in 030 Medium Dark
- Revlon Mineral Finishing Powder in "suntan matte"
- Stila all over luminizer in #6
- Sleek Contour kit in medium
- 88 palette from ebay
- Covergirl Lash blast mascara
- Designer Brands black eyeliner
- Nude shirt from Dotti
- Necklace from Diva/Equip
- Leopard Print denim shorts from Valleygirl
- Pastel Pink double breasted blazer from Valleygirl
- Tan Satchel bag from Sportsgirl
Blog - http://bit.ly/HJblog
Twitter - http://bit.ly/HJTwitter
Chictopia - http://bit.ly/HJchictopia
Formspring - http://4ms.me/heyyyjune
BlogTV - http://bit.ly/HJblogTV
Tumblr - http://bit.ly/HJTumblr
FAVE SHOPPING LINKS:
Sigma makeup - http://bit.ly/qnSrJ7 (Great Brushes!)
StrawberryNet - http://bit.ly/IkLsmb (Discounted High End Makeup Products)
Modiva Curling irons - http://bit.ly/Modiva (Favourite Clipless Curling Iron)
Cherry Culture - http://bit.ly/Iw3Rvi (US Drugstore Products)
Clearly Contacts - http://bit.ly/wzTC2p (Where I bought my glasses)
OzSale - http://bit.ly/OZsale (Hautelook equivalent for Aussies!)
FTC: EVERYTHING in this video was purchased by me. Nothing was given for free, Nor am I being paid to make this video or feature any of the products.