Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Apr 28, 2008
Reverend Jeremiah Wright smugly answering pre-screened written questions from the audience and press at the National Press Club in Washington, DC, in response to national criticism and formal distancing of presidential candidate Obama. Aired on National Television: 4/28/08 9:38AM.
6. In light of your wide quoted comments damning America, do you think you owe the American people an apology, if not do you still belief America is damned in the eyes of God.
7. Senator Obama has been in your congregation for over 20 years yet you were not invited to his announcement to his national candidacy in Illinois, and in the most recent presidential debate in Pennsylvania he said he had denounced you. Are you disappointed Senator Obama has choice to walk away from you?
8. You just mentioned that Senator Obama hadn't heard many of your sermons; does that mean he is not much of a church goer, or does he dowses off in the pews?
9. In your sermon you said the government lied about inventing the HIV virus and used it as a means of genocide against colored people. So I ask you, do you honestly believe your statements and words.
10. You have likened Israeli's policies to apartheid and its treatment of Palestinian with Native Americans. Can you explain your views on Israel?
11. In your understanding of Christianity, does God love the white racist the same why he loves the oppressed Black American?
12. Can you elaborate on the comparison of the Roman soldiers who killed Jesus, to the US Marine corp. Do you still believe that is an appropriate comparison and why?