► In this video I explain all perma perks / persistent upgrade that we know of so far in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Zombies, and I also talk about how you get them, and how you lose them. I do not have video tutorials for each one however. If there are any more perma-perks / persistent upgrades that are not in my video, they will be right here in the description!
► Please support the video by clicking the like button, I really appreciate it and it motivates me a lot. To stay updated for my upcoming videos, hit the Subscribe button.
► I have just recently started posting videos here on YouTube and I would really appreciate some feedback, including constructive feedback.
► Ranking System in Zombies confirmed: http://youtu.be/IBZX8iqkcuI
► Perma Perks not mentioned in the video:
• Double Shot: Gives you double points when using weapons. You earn it by having bad accuracy consistently and then killing 3-5 zombies afterwards. You lose it if your accuracy goes below 0.75. The paralyzer is a good weapon to use for this.
Feel free to follow me on:
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrAquary
► Check out my other videos!
• Ghosts: All Perks Explained: http://youtu.be/jYuz754MxQs
• Ghosts: All Killstreaks Explained: http://youtu.be/1q0kQrAh0C4
• Zombies: Origins Ending Cutscene: http://youtu.be/nvWakgwE4mE
• Zombies: Origins New Weapons http://youtu.be/ZdGS5P5Y2ds
• Zombies: Origins Cinematic: http://youtu.be/x2ET153OqlU
► All Perma-Perks / persistent upgrades mentioned in the video:
• Faster Revive: 0:20
• More Headshot Damage: 0:45
• Stronger Barriers: 1:13
• Stronger Carpenter Barriers: 1:38
• 200% Health: 2:01
• Red Insta-kill: 2:33
• Perk Refund: 2:59
• Mystery Box Upgrade: 3:23
• PhD Flopper: 3:47
• Half-off: 4:12
• Double Points: 4:40
• Tombstone: 5:03
• Extra Sniping Points: 5:46
• Double Pistol Points: 6:26
• Ray Gun Off The Wall: 6:51