Loading...

10-15-11 World Protest for the 99% - Song: "Who Owns America" by Andrew Jon Thomson

10,395 views

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Oct 16, 2011

October 15th, 2011, worldwide protest day for the 99%, Occupy Together, the international movement in solidarity with occupy Wall Street is making a nonviolent global transformation, for a world that can no longer subsidize the richest 1% at the expense of the rest of us, the other 99%

Song is "Who Owns America" (October 15th 99% demo mix) by Andrew Jon Thomson and the Superband, featuring Mike Garson (Spiders from Mars, NiN) on piano, Arthur Barrow (Frank Zappa Band, The Doors) on Bass, Walfredo Reyes Jr. (Santana, Mickey Hart Band, David Lindley & El Rayo X, Lindsey Buckingham) on Drums and Percussion, Andrew Jon Thomson on vocals, guitar, and found audio from Occupy Wall St. (The big cheer in the middle and at the end includes sound from the moment the Wall st. protestors learned they had won the nonviolent battle for the park, though truth, community effort and peaceful resistance, the people united will never be defeated!)

  • Category

  • License

    • Standard YouTube License

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...