Learn how to make rich, dark and sinful chocolate brownie at home for parties or birthday celebration. It is usually served as a dessert with a dollop of vanilla ice-cream.
¾ cup plain flour
250 gms cooking chocolate
½ cup powdered sugar
½ cup brown sugar
1 tbsp vanilla essence
¼ tsp baking powder
Few chopped walnuts
1. Grease baking tin with butter and line it with butter paper.
2. Sprinkle some plain flour and dust it all over the tin. Keep it aside.
3. Add 100 gm Butter, powdered sugar, ½ cup brown sugar in a deep bowl and beat this with a blender, add eggs and beat it again for 2 min.
4. Melt chocolate in a microwave bowl and soften, uncovered, on Microwave HIGH (100%) for one minute and add it to the batter. Lets beat it again with blender for 2-3 min.
5. Add vanilla essence. Mix baking powder and flour in a cup and add it to the batter. Beat it for 5 min.
6. In the end, add chopped walnuts and mix it lightly.
7. Pour into prepared tin and bake for about 40 minutes at 150oc until crusty on top.
8. Remove from oven and allow it to cool down for few minutes.
9. Cut into squares and serve with tea or coffee.