Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Apr 11, 2012
From http://www.KidsAndCharacter.com: Video 1 - After living through a fire in his own house, Dave shares the lessons he learned during his experience. In this first video, he shows how a simple 9 volt battery started his house fire. Please share this message with friends and families so that they can learn to be safe with batteries. PLEASE NOTE: Because the power had been turned off, the remaining smoke detectors in the house were beeping periodically. Some viewers thought their alarms were beeping so we wanted you to know. Thanks!