Buy the game: http://www.sengokugame.com/buy
"Wash blood with blood" -- ancient Japanese proverb
Rise to power in Feudal Japan
Sengoku - A deep character driven strategy game set in 16th century Japan. Play as a Japanese nobleman and unite the land of the Rising Sun under your iron fist. Use your military might, your smooth talking tongue, and your guile to increase your power. Watch your enemies fall like cherry blossoms in the early dawn of spring. Doublecross your enemies in an honorable and auspicious manner. Always make sure you have competent heir, if you should die before your destiny has been reached.
- Play as a Feudal Japanese Lord and manage your relations with family, friends and enemies.
- Rise in influence and power inside your clan and then move on to claim the ultimate prize, the control of Japan.
- Conquer and grow while rewarding your most valued retainers as you make a bid to become Shogun.
- Detailed historical map of Japan, divided into over 350 different provinces, during the Warring States era.
- Manage your relations with three different religious factions, the Shinto, the Christians and the Buddhists.
- Employ the aid of powerful Ninja clans when your Samurai armies are not enough.
About Paradox Development Studio (Game Developer)
Strategy is our game
Paradox Development Studio has been a leading developer of globally renowned, PC-focused strategy games since 1995. Today the Stockholm-based studio is the center of a vast community of fans and modders both, with a reach that spans the entire globe and a strong presence in the United States and Europe.
One of the first developers to coin the term "Grand Strategy", Paradox Development Studio is the creative force behind successful franchices Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron, Victoria, Crusader Kings, Svea Rike & Sengoku. Continuing to re-invent and advance each of these, as well as create all-new titles, is just one way the studio keeps it's 400,000+ member community coming back for more. Just as important is the studio's passion for rich strategy, shared by their fans, and their legacy of providing games so deep and challenging that each offers hundreds of hours of gameplay.
Want to know more?
Join us on our Forum! http://forum.paradoxplaza.com
Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/ParadoxDevelo...
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/PDX_Dev_Studio