How to fold a square napkin into a Simple "Silverware Pouch". A special napkin trick for fancy holiday dinners!
WARNING: Dinner guests may become overly intimidated by your amazing napkin folding skills. Use of video content is at own risk.
Business Inquiries: For sponsorship requests or business opportunities please contact me directly: http://www.youtube.com/thekingofrando...
More Napkin Folding videos featured here:
Fancy Holiday Napkin #1 - The "Crown" - http://youtu.be/NBbolUIkSig
Fancy Holiday Napkin #2 - The "Candle" - http://youtu.be/3rJrb4-aEYU
Fancy Holiday Napkin #3 -- Simple "Silverware Pouch" - http://youtu.be/OHRR5SwmsC8
Fancy Holiday Napkin #4 - The "Pyramid" - http://youtu.be/PhgXkkwZJZc
Fancy Holiday Napkin #5 - The "Elf Shoe" - http://youtu.be/pFBWIWO_A5M
Fancy Holiday Napkin #6 - The "Basket" - http://youtu.be/Qtu9T-D0-4Q
Fancy Holiday Napkin #7 - The "Rose" - http://youtu.be/yi_aio7kxPA
Fancy Holiday Napkin #8 - "Bird of Paradise" - http://youtu.be/nqQalZ4r65Q
Fancy Holiday Napkin #9 - The "Bishop's Hat" - http://youtu.be/51FVTvRz2nI
We can make a fancy silverware pouch in just 6 easy steps.
1. Start at the bottom of a square napkin, and fold the two corners up, so the edges line up at the top.
2. Now take the the right side, and fold the napkin in half again, to form a square.
3. Fold the top left corner, of the top layer, down to the opposite side.
4. Go ahead and flip the whole thing over.
5. Fold the right side a third of the way in.
6. Then fold the left edge back over top and tuck the bottom corner, down inside the pocket on the other.
When it's flipped right-side-up, you can see the pouch is completely finished, so just add some silverware and set it out to impress.
Of course, if you don't have any cloth napkins, these folds will work just as well, with paper napkins, and plastic utensils.
Music by Jason Shaw (RP-KickedUpPumps) audionautix.com
Find me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/thekingofran...
Project inspired by: A napkin folding class my wife and I took on a recent vacation cruise, hosted by Royal Caribbean.
Special interest was given to the following websites for more ideas, and refreshing techniques;