Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Apr 22, 2014
http://tinyurl.com/pale0diet Click the left link to get Paleo Diet Recipes in discount price. There are over 370 Paleo Recipes available on official website. __________________________________ What is the Paleo Diet ? And what makes this diet should eat , what they should be eating ? Along with recommendations for eating out for every meal ... What is the Paleo Diet ?
The Paleo Diet Paleolithic name , namely the age of the hunter and gatherer ancestors are from . Therefore, the philosophy, just as our ancestors had the opportunity to consume foods we eat ; processing all kinds of history to ignore our food is based on.
Eat : Naturally the meat of animals fed Fish / seafood Fresh fruit and vegetables eggs Nuts and seeds for food Healthy fats ( olive , walnut , flaxseed , Australia nuts , avocado , coconut )
Do not eat : Whole grain cereals Legumes ( including peanuts ) Dairy products refined sugar potato The treated food salt Processed sunflower oil
The Paleo Diet is a part of life for those who want to make a few suggestions :
• Make breakfast a simple omelet . Saute onion , spices, mushrooms and broccoli and cook in olive oil ; or omega-3 -rich eggs of hens raised in a natural environment , add a few slices of turkey or chicken breast .
• Paleo lunches simple: you can put what you want into the beginning of the week , do a great salad . Spinach, radishes, bell peppers, eggplant, carrots, avocado, walnuts, almonds and apple or pear slices sheep . Resealable salad in a bowl . Every morning, taking a portion size that you want some meat or seafood add . Mix with olive oil and lemon juice .
• At dinner, spaghetti squash instead of pasta recipe any try . On pesto , tomato and garlic sauce or meatballs can put .
• Asparagus , broccoli and spinach can be steamed a short time . Salmon , halibut fillets or other vegetables , olive oil and garlic can be served .
• Red fruits and other juicy fruits are excellent dessert option . Carrot and celery sticks , sliced and eaten raw fruit between meals also are ideal for .
Dr. . Cordance answer Paleo 's latest book (The Paleo Answer ) Sample dishes:
Breakfast : Omega 3 or outdoor feeding the olive oil and chopped parsley chicken eggs to cook. Depending on the season of fresh fruit and herbal teas .
Snack : Sliced steak, fresh apricots or seasonal fruit .
Lunch: Chicken ( on the olive oil and lemon sauce ), Caesar salad , herb tea .
Snack : Apple slices, raw walnuts.
Dinner: Tomato and avocado slices ; grilled skinless turkey breast ; steamed broccoli , carrots and artichokes ; a bowl of fresh berries , grapes and almonds ; a glass of white wine or mineral water. Paleo Diet Paleo Diet recipes Paleo Recipes The Paleo Diet Paleo Diet Book Paleo Diet Cookbook Paleo Diet Books