NOTATAZ: 18.5 / 20 At this price, it is a MUST HAVE !!!
LEVEL: Beginners and Confirmed (Perfect for a first purchase of a Brushless 1/8)
The +: Resistant, Coupler, Excellent handling, Good autonomy (30mn), Versatile on all types of terrain, spare parts and easy to repair!
The -: Peak speed not respected, Tightening to check.
The products presented are visible here (by clicking on these links you support my channel) Thank you:
COUPON DISCOUNT ZD Racing 08425 (145 €): FR18WWW6
- ZD RACING 08425: https://goo.gl/px12Xq
- 4S lipo 3300 mAh: https://goo.gl/NfaK3R
- ONEPAA X2000 Camera (Coupon tomorrow): https://goo.gl/44dQMJ
- ONEPAA FXT FPV module: https://goo.gl/fCzqPX
- Parts and accessories (Asiatees): https://goo.gl/BDPtZi
- Spare parts (US): https://goo.gl/z5ELqC
- GIT2P camera (cap): https://goo.gl/auJNu2
- Endoer Camcorder (Macro and Photos): https://goo.gl/PA6WQX
- FIREFLY 8S camera: https://goo.gl/4TVS24
- DBPOWER 4K camera (touch screen): https://goo.gl/iqRRrv
- Microphone tie (cap): https://goo.gl/n3cVHN
- ISDT D2 charger: https://goo.gl/hvYRKp
- AOKoda 1S charger: https://goo.gl/FqZCaV
- ISDT BC-8S tester: https://goo.gl/CLrqsq
- ISDT Balance Scale Q6 +: https://goo.gl/ppjDKR
- VRD2 PRO Mask: https://goo.gl/GRRtMv
- Radio JUMPER T8SG: https://goo.gl/VvURGZ
- SKYRC SPEEDOMETER: https://goo.gl/s6YT4W
UNBEATABLE !!! If you find cheaper, I'll refund the difference, Lol! It could be the Solgan of this BUGGY. Indeed, the ZD RACING 08425 (zdr 6009) hits hard, both in terms of price and performance and equipment level. Of course, I'm not saying it's the best buggy 1/8, but the value for money I think it will be difficult to find more interesting. I think continue testing on this vehicle to find its weaknesses and can advise you on the parts to change or changes to make because I think it is worth it. Offered at Gearbest around 170 € usually, you can order at the unbeatable price of 145 € with the coupon provided, so it is in my opinion, a MUST for anyone who wants to embark on the model at a lower cost. In short, I VALIIIIIDE inevitably this beautiful toy (and I return from this not redo a small session! Lol)
VIDEOS TO WELL START in visual flight:
Lesson 1: https://goo.gl/nYFRca
Lesson 2: https://goo.gl/Ko7daX
Lesson 3: https://goo.gl/rJdBG8
VIDEO ON STARTING A RACER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHHPf...
PARTNERS or Useful Sites:
--- THE TAZOUX (FaceBook group): https: //www.facebook.com/groups/LESTA ...
--- FPV CULTURE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8EZ...
--- FPV PASSION (website or app): http://www.fpv-passion.fr/
--- WE ARE FPV: TUTOS FPV for BEGINNERS (racers and betaflight): https://www.wearefpv.fr/category/tutos/
--- PABLO SOTES: https://goo.gl/6yxxZc
--- Picoozfran-modelism: http://www.picoozfran-modelisme.fr/
TO FOLLOW ME:
- My Instagram: Tazkiller85
- My FB: https://www.facebook.com/Tazkiller85
- My Skype: yoube85
- My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tazkiller85
- My e-mail: email@example.com
Intro: sony vegas by Tazkiller85 and NARURED
Editing: sony vegas by Tazkiller85
Soundtrack: Excerpt from: Vexento - Masked Raver [NCS Release]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvc0h...
NoCopyrightSounds, music without limitations.
Our playlist on Spotify? http://spoti.fi/1Oc1TpI
Download this track for FREE: https://www.hive.co/l/2bzp3
Listen on SoundCloud: [coming soon]
Mus 1: NCS: The Best Of 2016 ALBUM MIX: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipcHH...
Stream & Download the album http://ncs.lnk.to/ncs2016YC
Mus 2: Track: Deflo & Lliam Taylor - Spotlight (AWA) [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Free Download / Stream: http://ncs.io/SpotlightYO
- NEW AERIAL SPACE MAP: https://goo.gl/UDCZ7o
- NEW REGULATION DRONES: https://goo.gl/Woh6sZ
The regulation of drones will evolve in 2018
From July 2018, new legislation will apply to know the need to declare drones whose weight exceeds 800 grams. These "heavy" drones will have to be equipped with light and sound signals in order to be easily identifiable in the sky.
Drones such as the DJI Mavic Pro or the Parrot Bebop 2 are therefore exempt from electronic declaration as being below the 800 grams regulations.
Read more on https://www.les-drones.com/reglementa...