Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Aug 3, 2011
1. Is every option (choice you have to make in order to progress) obvious/presented clearly before you? No. Absolutely not. Some choices will be presented in ways that the outcome will be more obvious but, a lot of choices will be more or less hidden in the challenges you face and in the narrative. Depending on how you react, later outcomes will vary. We didn't want to make a game where all the choices are telegraphed because it makes the choice more often than not based on how you want to boost your character as opposed as being immersed in the fantasy of the game. It's definitely more subtle than a lot of games.
2. Will we encounter books, news terminals, newspapers, ATMs; and will some even be influenced by your own actions? You will encounter a lot of things to read like newspapers, eBooks, etc. Unfortunately, we had to cut the ATMs because we were running out of time.
3. How many items will Adam be able to carry, and does this exclude weapons? Depends on the size of your inventory. If you invest in it, you'll carry a lot and if you don't, you'll have to make difficult choices on what to keep with you or not. It includes everything but "story items".
4. Regarding the Icarus Landing system: Is there any scientific research or advancement made that support the concept behind this aug? How can it be done? The Icarus Landing System is a discreet augmentation surgically implanted in the user's lower back, slightly above the coccyx at the base of the vertebral column. The device has an accelerative descent sensor built in; in freefall, the unit will automatically activate the patented High-Fall Safeguard System, an EMF decelerator generating a fixed-focus electromagnetic lensing field, projected downward along the plane of the drop. This field pushes against the Earth's magnetosphere and slows the user's descent to a manageable velocity, allowing him to fall from almost any height (within reason) to a relatively soft landing.
5. Will augmentations be permanent once installed, or can players mix-and-match augs or remove them? There are indeed permanent.
6. How do augmentations like the claymore work when Adam wears his coat? There are holes in his coat that allows for the claymore to work perfectly fine.
7. How are the augmentations divided amongst the four pillars that have been mentioned? There divided in different categories like Cranium, arms, legs, torso, etc.
8. What are the augmentations that Adam starts out with? Single Takedown, IFF, Retinal Prosthesis, basic hacking ability and the Infolink essentially.
9. How does health regeneration work? What will trigger it, how fast is it going to be, will it use energy? When you take damage your health goes down. If you have being hit for "x" seconds, than it starts to regenerate somewhat slowly. It's not as quick as games like Halo or CoD. You really need to stay out of the firing zone otherwise you won't last long. When in trouble, you can use consumables (if you have any) to replenish it faster or to boost your health when it's already full.
10. Will there be weapon stores for purchasing ammunition and tools? Yes, there are some hidden merchants offering different kind of weapons and items. You need to find them though.