A. SUMMARY: Use the link http://track2.com/info/664 for a screenshot from the iMovie editor -- showing the CONTENTS of this video. This video shows the RR Concepts "StationMaster" in operation using S gauge trains, but it works with just about any gauge, as long as the current is DC current. This video shows "automatic timed station stops" for 1 train, and "automatic block control" to control 2 trains on the same loop. The stationmaster also does more advanced operations, not shown in this video.
B. RELATED LINKS:
** #664 Pt 1/4: http://youtube.com/watch?v=cGq2-brnyJI
Demos in Part 1 use NO block; the Stationmaster controls the whole loop.
* Demo 1: Automatic timed station stop, with no block.
* Demo 2: Automatic timed station stop with multiple stops, with no block.
* Demo 3: Automatic timed station stop, using old American Flyer locomotive.
** #664 Pt 2/4: http://youtube.com/watch?v=kAHmAMXmXMw
* Overview, terminals, & connections.
* Demo 4: Power up StationMaster, with nothing connected.
* Demo 5: Programming Overview.
** #664 Pt 3/4: (this video)
Part 3 shows demos station stops using a block. The Stationmaster controls just the block part of the loop.
* Demo 6: Simple timed station stop, with block.
* Demo 7: Two laps around loop before stopping.
* Demo 8: Two laps around loop, restart train by pushbutton.
* Demo 9: One lap around loop, restart train by pushbutton.
** #664 Pt 4/4: http://youtube.com/watch?v=o7kC1z1TwFI
Part 4 shows demos 2-train operation.
* Demo 10: Two-train operation.
* Demo 11: Two-train operation, using old American Flyer locomotives.
* http://RR-Concepts.com - the official RR Concepts website.
* http://AutoControls.org - list of more Automatic Control videos.
* This video was assembled 10/24/2011 by James R. Ingram (aka AutoControls.org , aka http://JamesIngram.net).