Christopher King grew up at a prep school in Cleveland where he and most of his contemporaries believed he could change the World, or at a minimum, make a productive impact. He was a writer, editor and photojournalist in the late 1980s before law school, and subsequently an assistant attorney general, Civil Rights and Employment trial attorney, and escrow attorney. Along the way he also worked for a decade in land-use related issues including zoning and permitted.
Community activists ran courtroom video of his Civil Rights cases in the mid 1990's, some of which may be seen in current YouTube videos.
He has won and lost and settled Freedom of Information Act requests, and was awarded a Mayoral Commendation for First Amendment conduct in New Hampshire. He maintains Mortgage Movies Journal, a real-time running journal with courtroom video and legal analysis of America's foreclosure crisis.
To his knowledge he is the only person in the United States who consistently produces this type of courtroom video.
Discussed Topics During Interview:
01. KingCast Youtube Titled: BoA (Bank of America) Seattle Calls 911 on SAFE and Mortgage Movies: "You're the Emergency!"
02. Independent Courtroom Mortgage Fraud Videography
03. KingCast Youtube Titled: Mortgage Fraud: "Linda Green" 60 Minutes document courtroom video from NH. (Sidebar Audio Secretly Recorded)
04. Independent Journalist Cameras in the Courtroom.
05. What qualifies a person to be a "professional journalist".
06. Judge has power to change court transcript.
07. Judge Gary R. Tabor.
08. Judge Robert B. Young
09. KingCast Youtube Titled: Foreclosure Hell in Paradise as Wells Fargo Responds to Media Inquiry on Atty Affirmation HRS §667 1
10. Bank of America has a patent on 1003 applications.
11. MERS (Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems).
12. Delware Attorney General Matthew Denn
13. Attorney Luke I. Wonzniak, Esq.
14. KingCast Youtube Titled: Standing? Deutsche Bank Lawyer (Deutsche Bank Attorney J. Will Eidson) Lies About Hating Cameras on Purported Original Note Inspection
15. City of Seattle Rejected Marie McDonnell land audit and Dave Krieger
16. Attorney Scott Stafne Potentially Attacked by Washington State Attorney General Bob Ferguson who King identifies as Potential "Bank Shill".
17. What qualifies a person to be an "expert" in court.
18. Seattle City Councilmember Nick Licata.
19. Christopher King's First Amendment Page
20. Christopher King's KingCast Mortgage Movies Journal.
Download Podcast Version Option: https://s3.amazonaws.com/a1.podbean.c...
Therefore, Ladies and Gentlemen of the Courtroom of Public Opinion, it gives the PiggyBankBlog Staff and PiggyBankBlog Courtroom of Public Opinion Radio Show the distinct honor and privileged to introduce to you the former Civil Rights Attorney and former Ohio Assistant Attorney General and Courtroom Videographer Christopher King Interview!