Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Nov 26, 2019
City leaders have a new demolition plan in hand for the Hard Rock Hotel, as well as a new timeline.
Fire Superintendent Tim McConnell said Tuesday that the previously planned implosion set for mid-January will no longer happen. Instead, a regular demolition could start as early as next week, McConnell said.
A meeting took place Tuesday among city officials, the Hard Rock’s owners and engineers.