Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Feb 6, 2012
Expand description for downloads. Watch in HD please! Read description and FAQs before asking questions. :) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▊Animus 2.0 Revamp: http://j.mp/zMN6Wz ▊Mediterranean Defense Version (ACR): http://j.mp/yVrZMd ▊Masyaf Key Loading Screen Version: http://j.mp/yprjD5 ▊Black Room (AC Revelations) Version is here: http://j.mp/y7Czjv ▊Animus 2.0 (AC2/ACB) Version is here: http://j.mp/zZwAuJ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▊Before anything else, just a couple of notes:
1. DO NOT repackage/redistribute for commercial purposes.
2. Please DO NOT claim the videos as your own. Give proper credit when you use the videos. A link back here or even just a brief mention of my name [jpgeolina] in your video description and/or tags is enough. :)
3. This setup requires Rainmeter (desktop customization tool) and Dreamscene (allows videos to be used as wallpapers).
4.No part of the Dreamscene wallpapers and Rainmeter skin are lifted from the game. Save for a few images of the Animus particles (from YaVaho155 at dA, http://fav.me/d47wxzw), the font and some sound files, these are all created from scratch.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▊ Components ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Animus 1.28 Wallpapers. Choose a format: ▍WMV: http://j.mp/xWZCFC (loops smoothly but more CPU usage) ▍MPG: http://j.mp/y3tTKH (stops a split second before it loops but less CPU usage, at least in my case : | Am I the only one with this problem?) ▍Abstergo start button: http://bit.ly/xsJLvm
This one is a mix of AC1 and the ACR Multiplayer interface. You can use these videos for more than just your desktop. You can try putting yourself or someone in the 'Animus' :D Skip to 3:35 to see non-cap version of the wallpapers.
Yes, there is indeed a startup sound! You can also have up to three patron pictures on display. And yes you can edit some skins to fit your desktop! However, it's still very messy as of the moment. (still a Rainmeter noob, wooh!!!) I can't seem to make a proper theme file for it. The rmskin file will load the default skins but it will not load them in an arranged manner similar to my setup. But if you're impatient and you can't wait for the 'proper' version, you can still get it in the Components section.
Please make sure you have the latest Rainmeter version installed. Also, this is most compatible with Windows 7. Feel free to modify the skins/codes to your liking.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▊FAQs ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1. What is Dreamscene and Rainmeter? ▍Dreamscene allows videos to be used as desktop wallpapers. Rainmeter is a desktop customization tool. Download: http://rainmeter.net/cms/ Dreamscene and Rainmeter are Windows only.
2. But I use a Mac! What do I do? ▍Look into Screenwatcher for Mac. (recommended) http://j.mp/xs333G ▍For a Dreamscene alternative, try this method with VLC: http://bit.ly/ynsL6z ▍As for Rainmeter, sorry Mac people! I don't have any idea for alternatives.
3. How do I enable Dreamscene? -It depends on your version of Windows. Though I believe the installation process is pretty much the same for most versions. ▍Windows 7 users, try this: http://bit.ly/brMhPD ▍Windows XP, try this: http://bit.ly/iUOyhD ▍Windows Vista Home Premium and Business, try this: http://bit.ly/xCR71Y