I picked out the place where the night view is beautiful from among the in-vehicle movies of the shuto expressway and tried putting a ranking. It is the order from the 10th place to the 1st place. Firstly, since I got out of place, I got about 20 places, so I summarize it on a per line basis. Also, lines that I have not taken (lines 2 and 10) are not included. The ranking criteria are roughly as follows.
There are many places depending on subjectivity.
· The road passes through high places and you can see through far.
· Scenery around (primarily forward) is beautiful
· Characteristic building · Structure is located (junction, tower, bridge etc.)
· It is beautifully shooted.
* It is not covering all the lines of the shuto expressway (up and down line), so there is leak. (Yokohane Line · Downtown Minato Mirai etc.)
※ ranking from 10th to 5th is a subtle feeling. (It is quite subjective)
If there is information such as beautiful here, I would like to have a comment. I will take a picture if I have the chance.
This video was edited at 1080p.
Shortcut: (for busy people)
00:10 10th C2 Central Ring Line
01:15 9th No.6 Mukojima Line
02:20 8th No.3 Shibuya Line
03:25 7th K3 Hunter Line
04:30 6th KK Line
05:35 5th Century Ring C1
07:41 4th No.1 Haneda Line
08:46 3th B Wangan Line
11:50 2nd K6 Kawasaki Line
13:56 1st No.11 Daiba Line