Loading...

Accuform I-9 Employment Eligibility Software: Creating end-to-end comprehensive compliance

688 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Aug 13, 2010

Free Web Tutorial. "The Accuform Difference: What do we mean by end-to-end, comprehensive compliance?"

Attorney Katharina Martinka explains the Accuform I-9 software Difference

To learn more, visit http://www.accuformi9.com
Attorney Katie Martinka explains the Accuform difference.

What do we mean by end-to-end, comprehensive compliance?

E-verify and simple interface software is designed to check new hire compliance. But when you consider that, on average, maybe only 5% of your annual workforce consists of new hires, that leaves 95% of your employees vulnerable to noncompliance. Even if you're a gambler, those odds are not in your favor.

Double filter process

We act as your chief compliance officer, ensuring comprehensive compliance through our double filter process:

• AccuAudit: We audit your current employee paper I-9s by hand, going through them one-by-one to check for errors and omissions. We then upload your compliant files for you and notify you of those that need corrections. Once corrected we will upload those too.

• Smart Audit: Our proprietary technology checks your new hire forms as you fill them out to catch mistakes in real-time and flag them for immediate correction, before they can become a problem.
With Accuform I-9 the difference is simple. We take the complex employment eligibility verification process and simplify it while ensuring you are fully compliant across the board.

Accuform I-9 the ONLY dedicated solution on the market that delivers COMPREHENSIVE compliance to give you COMPLETE confidence. Our easy-to-use, web-based service delivers the industry's only automated, end-to-end solution that covers your entire range of responsibility, double checking errors, and walking you step-by-step through entire process to guide you safely to a fully compliant workforce.

Stick around and find out how we do it

  • Category

  • License

    • Standard YouTube License

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...