Loading...

Value Investing Summit 2014

1,335 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Sep 5, 2014

The Value Investing Summit is an annual event held in Singapore, where I can expect to quantum leap my investing Knowledge & Results with the insights of the world’s most inspired and brilliant Value Investing Minds.

Value Investing Summit Case Studies Result Update: 5 June 14

It has been a good 5 months since the Value Investing Summit (VIS) 2014 in Jan 2014. The team is glad to see their participants laughing their way to the bank. The average return on all 7 stocks (including 2 REITs) discussed in VIS 2014 is 18.28% (results may vary depending on when they buy) and STI in the same period only increases by 5.49%. The team outperformed the STI Index!!!

The best performance stock discussed in VIS 2014 surge near to 50% in these 5 months. These 7 stocks they have shared in the VIS were based on Good Business Model, Good Management and Sound Financial Figures.

And why would their VIS participants laugh their way to the bank?

If they kept those stocks in their portfolio, they are banking in the dividend cheques received in May as all the stocks, that were shared, have either announced dividends or have distributed dividends during this period.

The team did a calculation.

A total of 36.04 cents were distributed/declared in the 7 stocks that were discussed. This is an average of 2.5% return in just 5 months. The team can’t calculate the yield as it’s not a full year yet.

Let’s add the Capital Appreciation of 18.28% PLUS Dividends collected of 2.5%. This means that the total average return for the 7 stocks is 20.78% IN 5 MONTHS!

If I think this is a one-off result because they are lucky, it is not. The method of Value Investing using the 3R concept has worked for many decades. It has worked for one of the richest investor, Warren Buffett. It has worked for Ken and Clive (Founders of 8 Investment Pte Ltd and Millionaire Investor Program). And it has worked for more than 2,500 Millionaire Investor Program (still counting) graduates.

You might have missed the VIS in Jan 2014. Catch VIS 2015...

  • Category

  • Song

    • MATCH DAY
  • Artist

    • Ian Anderson
  • Album

    • ZONE542 The Beautiful Game 2
  • Licensed to YouTube by

    • AdRev for a 3rd Party, AdRev for Rights Holder (on behalf of Zone Plus (5 Alarm Music - Zone Music)); AdRev Publishing, and 1 Music Rights Societies
  • Song

    • Red Coats
  • Artist

    • David Vanacore, Joseph Greenier
  • Album

    • Alternative:Alternative Metal Vol. 01
  • Licensed to YouTube by

    • rumblefish; Rumblefish (Publishing), and 1 Music Rights Societies
  • Song

    • OVER THE MOON
  • Artist

    • Jeff Rose / Richard Glover
  • Album

    • ZONE542 The Beautiful Game 2
  • Licensed to YouTube by

    • AdRev for a 3rd Party, AdRev for Rights Holder (on behalf of Zone Plus (5 Alarm Music - Zone Music)); AdRev Publishing

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...