Upload

Loading...

Firefighters Revive Cat During House Fire Caused by Extension Cord

4,401

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Mar 4, 2014

One cat was killed and another was rescued after an apartment in an older house caught fire on Tuesday morning. The house was divided into smaller apartments, which is not uncommon in the city of Grand Island. The fire was caused by an overheated lightweight extension chord that was plugged into a space heater.

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...