More Information on: http://www.eurocircuits.com
The two machines eC-stencil-mate screen printer and eC-reflow-mate reflow oven have been designed and developed exclusively for Eurocircuits. They
offer the same levels of accuracy and control as high-end automatic and semi-automatic machines but at a much lower cost and with greatly simplified set-up and operation.
Fast, precise and economical solder-paste printing even for the shortest run.
· Vertical separation of board and stencil -- critical for accurate fine-feature printing
· Uses Eurocircuits low-cost laser-cut stainless-steel stencils
· Magnetic place holders and supports allow sufficient manipulation possibilities to allow printing on
the second side of a board that already carries components.
· Simple pin-registration system based on identical tooling holes in PCB and stencil -- accuracy
without complex manual set-up time
· Excellent registration repeatability for second board printing -- critical for small series printing
· No clamping holes needed to support the stencil.
· Rigid aluminium construction for accuracy and repeatability
Maximum stencil size 390 x 290 mm
Maximum PCB size 350 x 250 mm
Dimensions 700 (d) x 470 (w) x 190 (h) mm
Weight 19 kg
· Quartz IR lamps in the bottom and top part of the oven allow preheating and a subsequent fast
heat-up for optimum control of the soldering cycle.
· Ducted forced-air circulation to ensure an even temperature throughout the oven
· Unlimited user-defined soldering profiles controlling temperature and time settings across 6
zones for optimum soldering quality
· Profiles set up and stored on PC via easy-to-use eC-reflow-pilot software
· Micro-processor control on oven stores up to 5 profiles for convenient standalone operation.
· LCD display on machine with 3 buttons to select the profile, start and stop the process, open the
· Drawer access for easy loading and unloading
· Large window on front and internal illumination for visual process-checking
· Drawer opens automatically after reflow to ensure fast cooling to minimise board stress
· Separate temperature sensors can be placed on the PCB to measure and display the
temperature actually on the board for optimum control
· Insulated casing to minimise energy loss and ensure safe operation
· Compact footprint
Solder types Leaded and unleaded
Maximum PCB size 350 x 250 mm
Heating method Quartz IR and ducted forced hot-air
Temperature range Up to 300°C
Temperature control method +/- 20°C boost function
Programming Windows-compatible software
PC link USB port
Electrical requirements 230V AC -- 50Hz
Power requirements 1000W
Dimensions 485 (d) x 620 (w) x 243 (h) mm
Weight 15 kg
Flexible, easy to use software controlling all aspects of reflow soldering operation
· Full control of oven operation
· Setting up and storage unlimited soldering profiles controlling temperature and time settings
across 6 zones for optimum soldering quality and flexibility
· Automatic recording of oven temperatures over time
· Display of temperatures in oven, on PCB, and on casing
· Graphic display and adjustment of reflow profiles
eC-stencil-mate -- 1.450,00 €
eC-reflow-mate -- 2.450,00 €
the price for the eC-reflow-mate comprises the eC-reflow-pilot software
combination offer stencil+reflow-mate -- 3.495,00 €
the price for the combination offer stencil+reflow-mate comprises of the combination of our two machines eC-stencil-mate and the eC-reflow-mate (including the eC-reflow-pilot software).
All prices are:
- excluding VAT or other local taxes
- including transport for deliveries within the European Union and Switzerland
Payment conditions are as set in your eurocircuits customer account.
To order, a eurocircuits customer account is needed. Orders can be issued on line or per e-mail. New customers please register online or contact eurocircuits -- firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0032-15-281630.
Deliveries will be made per courier service and this from 1st of June 2011 onwards. From then on,
delivery terms are 5 working days out of stock or 8 weeks on stock break. Ask for confirmation upon
The warranty period is 6 months from the date of delivery.