Awesome Mini Ballhead Tripod Mount! Cheap and Easy!
A dollar store tripod and a hose clamp.
Combine those two things and you have an awesome mounting system.
This is an awesome idea! I seen this on YouTube and it's ingenious.
You'll be able to mount this ballhead to most anything tubular.
Handlebars, PVC, Tripod, Pipes all manners of stuff.
Really is a good idea. I'm trying to rember what I seen this on.
When I do, I'll put it in the desription you're reading.
If it's there, I found it! If not, I didn't.
The steps are simple.
Tripod- 1. Open the legs and remove the screw.
2. Discard and save the legs.
3. Keep the screw, it's used in the hoseclamp.
1. Open the Hose Clamp using Screwdriver.
2. Find your mounting point, which is where the ball head will be placed.
3. Widen slot on hose clamp. Wide enough for screw to slide in.
1. Use the hose clamp with the screw and insert into base of the ballhead tripod.
2. Tighten the screw and the clamp into the base of the Tripod.
This project has many uses.