Check out this simple video recipe for making gluten free Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter cookies at home.
Requires only 5 ingredients!
1 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
1 Cup Light Brown Sugar - Tightly Packed
1 Whole Egg
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a baking sheet.
2) Mix together all the ingredients (besides the chocolate chips)
3) Once the batter is combined, add the chocolate chips and stir together
4) Roll 1 inch balls of the batter and place on the pre-greased tray (1 inch apart)
5) Bake for 10 minutes on 350
6) Let the cookies cool for a few minutes before storing or eating
7) Yields 16 gluten free cookies
Please subscribe to my BLOG:
Purchase these cookies directly:
Simple baking for your home "gluten free chocolate chip peanut butter cookies" 5 minute prep and 10 minute bake time gourmet style gluten free desserts