Toyota Racing drivers and teams accumulated more than 90 race wins for Toyota vehicles involved with six various sanctioning bodies and nearly a dozen racing series during the 2018 season. In addition to race wins, Toyota drivers also earned numerous championships:
• 2018 NASCAR Camping World Truck Champion - Brett Moffitt, No. 16 Toyota Tundra for Hattori Racing Enterprises
• 2018 NHRA Funny Car World Champion - J.R. Todd, DHL Toyota Camry for Kalitta Motorsports
• 2018 USAC National Midget Champion - Logan Seavey, TRD-powered USAC Midget for Keith Kunz Motorsports
• 2018 POWRi National Midget Champion - Tucker Klaasmeyer, TRD-powered Midget for Keith Kunz Motorsports
• 2018 Lucas Oil Chili Bowl Champion - Christopher Bell, TRD-powered Midget for Keith Kunz Motorsports
• 2018 ARCA Racing Series – Sheldon Creed, No 28 Toyota Camry for Mason Mitchell Motorsports
• 2018 Lucas Midwest League Pro-4 Champion - CJ Greaves, Monster Energy TRD-powered Toyota for Greaves Motorsports
• 2018 Formula DRIFT Runner-Up – Fredric Aasbø, Rockstar Energy Drink Toyota Corolla Hatchback for Papadakis Racing #Toyota #LetsGoPlaces #ToyotaRacing
About Toyota Racing
Toyota (NYSE:TM) has been a part of the fabric of U.S. motorsports for nearly four decades. Toyota, along with TRD, U.S.A. (Toyota Racing Development), uses racing to learn lessons on the race track that help build better cars, trucks and SUVs. With one of the most well-round racing programs in the industry, Toyota competes across both NASCAR’s national series – the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, NASCAR XFINITY Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series – and regional series, in NHRA’s Top Fuel and Funny Car classes, and Formula Drift, as well as midget racing and off-road events.
Toyota Camry driver Martin Truex Jr. captured the 2017 NASCAR Cup Series driver’s championship in the new 2018 Toyota Camry designed by Toyota, TRD and Calty Design, Toyota’s U.S. design studio.
Connect with Toyota Racing online:
Visit the Toyota Racing WEBSITE: https://toyota.us/2MDAq1q
We’re in the business of making great cars and trucks. But we also work every day to apply and share our know-how in ways that benefit people, the community and our planet in order to build a better tomorrow. We’ve been a part of life in America for over 50 years. And while we’re passionate about making great cars and trucks, our story is about much more than our vehicles.
Connect with Toyota USA online:
Visit the Toyota WEBSITE: http://bit.ly/ToyotaSite
Like Toyota on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/ToyotaUSAFB
Follow Toyota on TWITTER: http://bit.ly/ToyotaTwitter
Follow Toyota on INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/ToyotaInsta
+1 Toyota on GOOGLE+: http://bit.ly/ToyotaUSAGplus
This Is Toyota Racing | Toyota