YouTube home #HappyBirthdayYouTube
Upload

Loading...

Chocolate Bunny Melts Under Incandescent Light, Survives LED Light

82,332

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Mar 30, 2010

http://CreeLEDRevolution.com A chocolate bunny is placed under a 65W incandescent light and a 12W Cree LRP-38 LED lights. About 90 minutes later, the chocolate bunny under the incandescent light melts since about 90 percent of energy from them is emitted as heat. Energy efficient LED lights produce significantly less heat. In the middle of the time lapse, the bunny under the incandescent light fell over. You'll see my hand adjusting the plate so the chocolate bunny remains in the shot.

All Comments

Comments are disabled for this video.
Advertisement
When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up Next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...