This short "fake" movie shows Marko Vovk from "The Jim and Marko Show" getting electrocuted in his hotel motel straw, vine, stick hut room. Marko's room has a GFCI electrical outlet that does not meet the BOCA, ICC, city, or building codes. The outlet breaker was tripped and Marko attempts to use a vine that he pulled off his room wall. He pokes at the breaker in an attempt to reset the breaker so he could plug in his cell droid phone charger. The soil floor ground is wet and moist making it very dangerous for potential electrical shock or electrocution. Marko Vovk from Clevelandmold@aol.com, www.houseinvestigations.com, and clevelandmarko is electrocuted from shorting out a GFCI wall outlet. Both of these inspectors are certified and accredited ASHI home inspectors, with a Building Code ICC B1 credential in residential building inspection. Marko Vovk and Jim Nemastil perform a small silly skit for one of their Power Point education CEU education lecture seminar shows. This movie was made at the Oak Ridge Chaska Minnesota arboretum on 2-6-12. Both home inspectors thought an eight hour class on 2-7-12 to the ICC Upper Great Plains Region III Educational Institute. The class was called House Deficiencies, Anomies and Case Studies.