Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on May 7, 2012
The life of a video game hero can be pretty dangerous. That's why most of them are smart enough to protect themselves with armor. In most cases this only makes them look even more bad ass. These are the five coolest futuristic bad ass armor suits in gaming.
5. Isaac Clarke's Armor - Dead Space The armor Isaac Clark wears in Dead Space doesn't just look great it's actually helpful to the player. Displaying your health on the spine was a brilliant move by the designers. The suit is so cool it even made an appearance in Dragon Age 2.
4. Coalition of Ordered Governments armor -- Gears of War Amor doesn't get more bulky as the COG armor in Gears of War. In order to wear it all the soldiers need to have physiques that make Schwarzenegger look like a girly man. The armor itself is pretty basic but there's just something cool about big dudes in heavy armor.
3. ARS Suit -- Vanquish The Augmented Reaction Suit or ARS in Vanquish is a futuristic battle suit designed to create an infantry unit that equals the mobility and firepower of a tank. Which means it let's you do cool shit like this ...
2. Power Suit - Metroid The Power Suit in Metroid is a powered exoskeleton which protects Samus Aran from danger. It carries a kick ass cannon and can collapse into a Morph Ball. The Power Suit is not just full of useful tools but also great way to hide your gender.... Wait WHAT
1. Mjolnir 4 (Master Chief) -- Halo 3 Meet the most recognisable armor suit in gaming. The Mjolnir 4 armor Master Chief wears is so awesome that he literally never takes it off. He doesn't even remove his helmet when talking to people. Master Chief just knows he looks like a boss making this the coolest futuristic bad ass armor suit in gaming.