This tutorial shows how to connect an iPad, iPhone, Android OS device or Windows PC tablet to manage User Control Panels to the Ecler MIMO88 Digital Audio Matrix.
Know more about Ecler MIMO.
Ecler MIMO88 is a range of audio digital matrices which includes these models:
MIMO88 is an 8 in / 8 out digital audio matrix, fully programmable and linkable to a second unit to become a 16x16 matrix, with real routing from any input to any output. It can be configured and managed via Ethernet with the included EclerNet Manager software, also offering many other external control options: Windows® based networked clients (a graphical, custom-made screen for each user), TP-NET third-party control protocol for the integration with external control hardware like Crestron®, AMX®, Extron®, etc., digital WPTOUCH wall panels, digital MPAGE16 paging station, 8 GPIO ports, etc.
- 8 MIC/LINE balanced inputs, with phantom power selection and mono or stereo management
- 8 balanced outputs with mono or stereo management
- 2 additional monitoring outputs
- Expandable to 16 inputs / 16 outputs to become a real 16 x 16 matrix (using the digital audio bus between MIMO88 units, a CAT5 connection which can handle 100 meter distances)
- 8 GPI ports (General Purpose Inputs): 0-10 VDC control inputs assignable to MIMO functions, like volume control, MUTE, preset recall, etc.
- 8 GPO ports (General Purpose Outputs): relay contacts to remote control external devices, like motors, lights, etc.
- Digital control bus for the WPTOUCH (digital touch-sensitive) wall panel and the MPAGE16 (digital & touch sensitive paging station)
- Fully programmable and controllable via EclerNet software (with a straight PC-MIMO88 cable connection or by means of an Ethernet network)
- Ethernet remote control with multi-client simultaneous connections: Windows® based control screens customised for the needs of each user
- A few processing bits: signal generator, delays, full parametric EQ filters at inputs and outputs, inputs noise gate, level, mute, phase, vu-meters, outputs compressor / limiter, ducking (priority & overriding), virtual and physical paging stations management, automatic mixer function, presets save & recovery, scheduled events triggering
- FREQUENCY SHIFTER function to avoid feedback loops, available in all the inputs
- STANDARD and CONFERENCE firmware versions available
MIMO88SG (MIMO88 SINGLE) model keeps the heart and soul of the standard MIMO88, its main features and its audio quality, to become a simplified and cost effective version of the MIMO88 matrix.
Ecler MPA multichannel series
Ecler HZA multichannel 100V line series
Ecler NXA multichannel networkable series
Ecler HSA mono/stereo 100V line series
Ecler WPTOUCH touch-sensitive digital wall panel control
Ecler MPAGE16 touch-sensitive digital paging station
Ecler WPm series wall panel controls
Ecler WPmSCREEN digital wall panel control
- Centralized, distributed or hybrid fixed installation
- BGM & Paging solutions, with message priorities and source/volume independent selection
- Integration in installation global control systems
- Conferencing (automatic mixing)
- P.A. management (multi-way speaker processing, delay adjustment, etc.)
- Installations requiring remote supervision, diagnostic and adjustment via Internet
- Live sound (WiFi management is possible from a PC)
Visit us to get more info about this product in http://www.ecler.com/en/products/proc...