Loading...

Karma, Mind and Quest for Happiness by Dr. Susmit Kumar

358 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Nov 22, 2014

(Please view after 5:48 min for explanation of "Mind" and "Karma" from the present day scientific knowledge)

It is based on Dr. Susmit Kumar's book with the same name - Karma, Mind and Quest for Happiness. Dr. Kumar has a PhD from The Pennsylvania State University. Before coming to the United States, he was selected in the prestigous India Administrative Service (IAS). He is author of 3 books.

About the book: Until recently people used to consider units of time and distance as 100-200 years and 100-200 miles, respectively, whereas astronomers now measure time and distance in billions of years and trillions of miles. Still science can study the scientific laws of only 4 percent of the materials in the universe as it can not 'see' the remaining 96%, called as 'dark matter’ and 'dark energy.' Great persons like Christ, Buddha, Moses, Prophet Muhammad, and Krishna knew something about the workings of the Universe which are not common knowledge, and that's why we claim their actions to be miracles or religious dogma whereas these teachers were applying scientific principles, unknown to us, in everyday life. Dr. Kumar has explained the constituent parts of mind, the effect of mantra on the mind and how Karma may be scientifically defined and explained.

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...