Out of the Box thinking (hell, we threw the box out the window) it's Radio Free Canada! An excellent time Monday recounting some of the stories that prove Democracy needs a serious overhaul - and the Conservatives are proving it!
Never ones to back down - we bring you news free of Justin Beiber and some sports nonsense, we filtre through thousands of nonsensical stories - and get you what's really happening. Unlike local news editors - we have the internet - and we are using it!
Note: Viewer Discretion is advised - Adult Language and Content... so you might want to tune into something more Immature, like Global... or Fox.
Today - we have an awesome show for City Hall! It contains stuff like:
- Rick Mercer talking about Debt Consultants
- Charlie Argus on Conservative Strategies Backfiring... awesome
- The Way Harper refuses to speak to the U.N... and how Baird stepped up (tragic)
- Harper winning some award from Kissinger, who is basically a War Criminal
- The Cons giant leap back into the arms of Royalty... sort of
- CSIS saying that Nexxen deal is a problem - awesome video... says it straight out
- Our Nuclear Duck
- The Abortion Debate and our New Favorite Politician - Rona Ambrose
- Woman parts threatening democracy everwhere
- Is Harper just a Hypocrite? Well, what do you think?
- Supreme Court Judge and our incredible Lack of Legal Aid... incredible lack...
...and in our star spangled second hour...
- Rick is back talking about Polls... (and we flog Rob with a wet noodle)
- Michale Blaise spells out how Vetrans are getting screwed
- Leave no Vet Behind... how the Cons spent $750,000.00 trying to leave vets behind
- The RCMP try to 'spin' another kick in the face... and once again Major News fails...
- The U.N. is just a bunch of high school kids arguing and fighting... for real...
- Israel finally just says it straight out; 'we need a false flag attack'
- France wants to tax the super rich... but forget to tax capital gains
- LIBOR - the five letters you should know about (but don't if you watch CBC/CTV)
- US Military declares war on Journalists and Julian Assange - very important stuff
- Your I-Phone and the way the gov't can just shut it off... sounds wierd eh?
- A test to see if you're a Conspiracy Theorist (and we flog Robert again)
- The Second... not the first... the 2nd in command...
That and a whole lot more - why? Because Major media is dropping the ball...
It's the fastest two hours in talk radio - with real news and information for your day! Cheers!
Radio Free Canada presents
Video Radio for October 1 - 2012
Produced by Robert Nisbet
Directed by Darin Howard
Music Produced in part by TFV
Edited by Burton the Cat
Recorded Live at
Guerrilla Radio Design Studios
Box 20013 - Kelowna, BC - V1Y 9H2
be the change you wish to see in the world