I wanted to see how loud my crystal radio would be if I used a long wire antenna which was attached to my kite. I used 3 to 4 hundred feet of wire for this experiment. Surprisingly my antenna was picking up so much RF energy lightly touching the wire burnt the outer layer of my skin. I have been reluctant to make this video public out of fear that someone might try this and get electrocuted, but I'm hoping most of my viewers are intelligent enough to understand the dangers of doing this near high voltage wires or lightning storms which could result in instant death. If anyone tries this please be safe and do this where there are no electrical wires or lightning storms. The kind of power traveling through high voltage transmission lines is deadly if you happen to get shocked by it.