Click More Info!!!
Hello, this is my first youtube video, and i hope you will enjoy it. The meaning is to teach you how to get your own DVD's over to your iPod Classic/Nano/Touch/iPhone with the help of 2 programs.
Text Tutorial .
1. Download and Install HandBreak LINK: http://www.handbreak.fr
2. Download and Install(Install Requires Reboot of PC) DVD43 LINK: http://www.dvd43.com
3. Start DVD43, and when you see the yellow smiley in the tray, put a DVD in your CD/DVD Drive, the smiley should turn green.
4. Open HandBreak
5. Click Source, and find your Video_TS, found in "My Computer" CD/DVD Drive
6. Let it process it for max 1 minute
7. On Title, Choose 1, or the longest one on the list.
8. In The SideBar, chose iPod Legacy
9. Chose a place you want the final outcome to be placed (I Used Desktop)
10. On the video tab , you can choose between H.264 and MPEG-4(XVid)
The Difference between H.264 and MPEG-4 is that on H.264 you get a small increase in quality, but it takes a whole LOT of time to compress after. So use this if you got time.
Use MPEG-4(Xvid) If you don't want to use much time, and don't care about a small difference in quality.
11. Set Avg Bitrate to nothing, and set Target Size to around 300 - 700 MB, DEPENDING ON THE FILE SIZE.
12. Under the Audio & Subtitles tab, click what language you want, and if you want subtitles, choose.
13. You are ready to go, press start.
14. When it's done. Open iTunes and drag your movie into the iTunes window.
I am really sorry, but my Windows is in Norwegian, and my Google Chrome is too, but you will still get 100% of the video. No Doubt.
And BTW, that's why i chose "Norsk" on the subtitles. "Norsk" Means Norwegian in Norwegian :P.
Plz Rate 5 stars, comment and subscribe for more videos.
Song list :
Fireproof by Pillar
Phenomenon by Thousand Foot Krutch
I DO NOT OWN THIS MUSIC, AND BELONGS TO IT'S PROPER OWNERS.
EDIT: Thanks for 1'000 Views!