There is so much to the Elder Scrolls Online. Even with all the details on every skill in the game and almost a year of testing under our belts, most of us still can't decide what class we're going to play at launch and just as importantly how we're going to play it! There are so many good choices and still lots to learn and
test in this game.
That's why Mostly Harmless Guild has started this community project - maintained and updated by volunteers - TESOTOOLS.com. Built on HTML 5 this will also be (eventually) useable on your mobile devices!
Transform your game...
- All Skyshards and Lorebooks!
- See the huge scale and level of detail in this game
- Plan out your moves
- Refer to it when you're stuck
- Revisit those cool places you saw in Beta and prepare for Launch by seeing just how much more you missed!
Enhance the experience...
- Control your enemy before they control you!
- Want to see damage numbers?
- Equip and un-equip armor sets?
- Track inventory and guild store items?
- Auto invite to create large Raid Groups!
- The community can MOD this game the way they like!
- That and many more Add-Ons coming soon!
Share your insights...
- Design and Share Builds
- Get a taste for how addicted to skills you are going to be.
- Everything you can see in Beta & their Morphs!
- Vampire and Werewolf Skills will be revealed by ZoS soon!
- Plan your character!
- This is what will have you itching to try out the game and see if your build works the way you imagine!
Overcome all challenges...
- Beautiful in game screenshots
- Item information
- Crafting Guides, enchanting and Skill Information
- Quest Chains
- In depth discussion on skills
- Detailed Armor & Weapon Sets and other high level equipment to be revealed soon!
- All information from seasoned players!
TESO - April 4, 2014 for the PC/Mac
TESOTOOLS.com - Now!
Mostly Harmless Guild:
Music: Philip Smith
Video: by Patchnotes!