Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Nov 27, 2018
Jackie and Bobby offer advice on how to practically live out the virtue of chastity.
There's a big difference between talking about chastity and living chastely. If you've made the commitment, but struggle to follow through, then this video is for you.
These tips leave no room for excuses. The couple that follows these six guidelines will not only persevere in chastity, but grow in holiness in the process:
1. Remember only God can satisfy our longing for love.
2. Know yourself. Don’t go where you’re tempted.
3. Make sure the person you are dating is on the same page as you when it comes to chastity.
4. Have friendships that will hold you accountable.
5. Have some boundaries. For example, if you know temptation peaks around 10 p.m., part ways at 10 p.m.
6. Stay detached in certain ways from the person you’re dating. Keep in mind they may not be the person you marry.
These are just some of the pointers Jackie and Bobby offer in this video. Also, Ascension has a great number of resources on the theology of the body and chastity. You can find them here (https://bit.ly/2QroMHU).