Harbor Evangelism ( http://www.harborevangelism.com) is a non-profit organization, that was founded by Missionary Tommy Tillman,
who has been a missionary for over forty years and in the ministry for over fifty years. He now has
his son MitchTillman who became missionary to Mongolia, six years ago. Missionary Mike Ivey is
the overseer to the lepers in Thailand. These are some of the things that God has done and is doing
through Harbor Evangelism.
Over Thirty Years In Thailand:
1. Leper Colony in Mae Lao, Thailand with church built on the premises.
(In the process of building the second leper colony at this writing.)
2. Orphanage and Invalid home right outside Chiang Mai. Church built on the premises.
3. Two leper churches in souther part of Thailand.
4. Leper Church at Prapadange Leper Colony right outside Bangkok.
5. Hill Tribe Church in Mae Hong Son, (not leper church). In Northwest Thailand.
6. Over one thousand Home Study Bible Courses being mailed out each month to Buddhist
believers. These courses lead up to salvation in the Lord Jesus Christ. They are given a diploma
when course is completed. They come to the mother church at the children's home to be baptized.
Over Twelve Years In Mongolia:
1. Adult Mother Church in Ulaanbaatar, the capital city of Mongolia.
2. Two adult churches in the outskirts of Ulaanbaatar.
3. Twenty children churches over Mongolia. Including Ulaanbaatar and the Gobi Desert.
4. Three churches in the Gobi Desert with eight to be built. ( Need Pastors).
5. Prison ministry with church building inside the women's prison.
6. Orphanage with 15 Children at this writing. Children are being adopted out.
7. Printing Ministry: Printing Bibles and Gospel Tracts.
8. English lessons being taught in secular schools and giving out the gospel of Christ.
9. Translation Ministry.
10. Ministry with alcoholics and street people.
11. Two hospitals completely built in the Gobi Desert with doctors and nurses.
12. A feeding center at the city dump. Also, a medical clinic built at this location with a doctor.
13. Four feeding centers in the Gobi Desert for starving desert children.
Evangelism International Inc.
PO Box 392
Apison , TN 37302
Leprosy is bacteria that have become resistant to antibiotics. In biblical times, it was the worst contagious disease in existence. Those suffering from it were quarantined to leper colonies. It may surprise you to know that there are still leper colonies today in Hawaii.
Silver Sol can destroy leprosy. By drinking two teaspoons two to three times a day and applying Silver Sol gel topically three times a day, you can fight even the most serious leprosy wounds. Lepers have been able to bring their disease under control within two days using Silver Sol.
For more information contact BereanBeacon through YouTube.