Per amore #618 for sale. 89K SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
This is a one owner 1998 Gemini 105 MC with the following major upgrades:
1. New 24 hr. 3YM30 30hp Yanmar marine diesel engine in place of the Westerbeke. 5 yr. warranty in effect for the next 5 yrs. Adds about .5 to 1 knot of speed. Unlike the standard Westerbeke is is Quieter, no vibration at lower RPMs, idles @ 800 rpms, easier to service since all major service point are accessible from the cockpit without opening the side panels, Yanmar parts are cheaper and obtainable everywhere. Basically, its a sailboat engine, not a modified forklift engine like the standard Westerbeke.
2. 2.5 kilowatt diesel generator by Mase with another Yanmar engine in the Starboard aft lazarette with 16 hrs of use. This genset will run all the ac including the 18,000 BTU air Conditioner.
3. An 18,000 BTU Air Conditioner from Flagship Marine, Inc. (http://flagshipmarine.com/), installed in a custom teak tv cabinet where the factory ac used to be. The cabinet is 3 ft. high placing the 5 vents at the top head level instead of ankle level. An extra vent opens to the port aft cabin.
4 4 golf cart batteries installed conveniently in the aft port lazarett, providing 220 amp-hrs of house battery with a group 27 starter battery in the traditional location.
5. new teak and holly vinyl flooring.
6. Every major flaw of a gemini 105 has been addressed.
7. Kept on a lift so the hull is nice and dry and The center board are in fine shape.
8. Standard Gemini electronics with Interphase Color Forward Looking Sonar "COLOR TWINSCOPE" (http://www.interphase-tech.com/colort...) and Raymarine Color ST70c chart plotter/radar.
9. Lewmar 1000 anchor winch with cockpit and anchor locker controls.
10. Duel macerator or gravity feed waste disposal system.
11. There are hundreds of other upgrades that make the boat safer or more livable or more convenient. Basically, since 1998, if I encountered a issue i corrected it.
Asking 89K or best offer.
Dr. Daniel Tortora
home: 772-463-1790, cell: 201-8926114
Palm City, FL 34990, United States