Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on May 5, 2011
Catering Fort Lauderdale (561)-243-2539 http://www.alexanderevent.com, Catering Fort Lauderdale for over 25 years. When looking for a reputable catering company in Fort Lauderdale, do give us a call at 561-243-2539. We service the entire South Florida market, not just Fort Lauderdale. Our food is always fresh, never frozen. Our staff is amazing. Our equipment is top notch. When it comes to the catering services at your wedding, you tend to seek for the best ones available at affordable prices. If the receptions are large, the catering companies usually offer a discount on their own. It can be very easy for you to save your money on the food and drink depending upon your reception party, and your planning about those options. Below are few handy tips that you can try to save money without compromising with the quality of catering at your wedding.
You can opt for serving the basic entrees by yourself and your family members where the meals are inclusive in the catering service itself while you can serve the salads, breads, soups and other extras.
1. Skip out on the extra services offered by many catering services like place or meal settings, their servers etc.
2. If you plan ahead, you can always try to make some of the dishes at your home.
3. Opting for picking up the food for your reception rather than hiring a catering service can save you money as well as the hassle of managing the service if that is ever needed.
4. You can always plan your wedding yourself involving your friends and family members than appointing a professional wedding planner for the same.
5. Always shop around for the cheapest or alternative options than going for the costlier ones if you plan to find a fine deal on catering.
These tips can get you great deal of money on catering as opting for the pick-up orders and opting out the extra services including the set up costs save a lot of money.
Another option to cut the catering cost is, by turning your reception into an intimidate and private celebration with limited number of guests. In fact, it is considered a good etiquette, without offending anyone, to invite only those people at your reception who get along very well with you. Call the Catering Fort Lauderdale pros today at 561-243-2539.