Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jul 17, 2016
Course Description 1) This is by far the most comprehensive C# course you'll find here, or anywhere else.
2) This C# tutorial Series starts from the very basics and covers advanced concepts as we progress. This course breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
3) It is aimed at complete beginners, and assumes that you have no programming experience whatsoever.
4) This C# tutorial Series uses Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
5) You don't need to buy any software for this course! You can use the free Visual Studio Express Edition from Microsoft.
6) This course focuses on the language, and not the graphical aspects of windows programming.
Take the first step and start your programming career now.
What are the requirements? The course is aimed to teach you C#, whether you are an experienced programmer or just getting started
What am I going to get from this course? Use and understand variables By the end of this course, you should definitely be able to understand and write good C# code. Learn about core programming concepts Work with Classes and Objects
What is the target audience? A basic knowledge of programming is helpful but not necessary to get the most out of this course A genuine interest to learn.
00:00:00 1 - Introduction and Creating First C# Program (For Absolute Beginners) 00:14:46 2 - Input and Output to Console 00:29:18 3 - Built-in Data Types , Escape Sequences and Verbatim literals in C# 00:49:26 4 - Arithmetic Operators and Simple Calculator 00:59:31 5 - If-Statement with Comparison Operators and Logical Operator 01:14:44 6 - C# Arrays 01:23:03 7 - The switch statement (C#) 01:32:38 8 - C# While Loop 01:39:59 9 - C# Do While Loop 01:46:12 10 - For and Foreach Loop in C# 02:00:20 11 - Introduction to C# Methods 02:11:13 12 - Passing Parameters and Return from Method 02:17:58 13 - Pass by Reference , Output and params Parameter in Method 02:40:14 14 - Method Overloading in C# 02:46:35 15 - Introduction to C# Classes and Objects 03:00:48 16 - Constructor and Destructors in C# 03:14:48 17 - Class Inheritance in C# 03:36:30 18 - Method Hiding in C# 03:50:10 19 - Polymorphism in C# 04:01:49 20 - Difference between Method Overriding and Method Hiding 04:07:03 21 - Getter and Setter in C# 04:25:39 22 - Properties in C# 04:32:03 23 - Interfaces in C# 05:00:14 24 - Explicit Interface Implementations in C# 05:08:16 25 - Abstract classes in C# 05:19:26 26 - Abstract Class versus Interface in C# 05:26:07 27 - Delegates in C#
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This help support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!