Friday/Feb. 24, 2012/2:47 pm
Mp 152.2B/Tucker Ln/Lowndes County, GA
Georgia Division/GS&F Sub/Navair District
Norfolk Southern G-72's Route:
Norfolk Southern's Langdale Yard in Valdosta, GA to various industires in the Valdosta, GA area
Norfolk Southern G-72's locomotive consist included:
Norfolk Southern 3096/GP40-2
Norfolk Southern 930/RP-E4D Slug
Industries Norfolk Southern G-72 Services:
Langboard Forest Products/Old Clyattville Rd/Valdosta, GA/Mp 151.1B
Georgia Blending/Smith St/Valdosta, GA/Mp 152.2B
Rheames & Son Concrete/River St/Valdosta, GA/Mp 150.2G
Norfolk Southern G-72's Schedule of Operation:
Norfolk Southern G-72's Cargo:
Norfolk Southern G-72's Railroad Connections:
CSXT-(CSXT)/River St/Valdosta, GA/Mp 150.2G
Valdosta Railway-(VR)/Not Accessible/Valdosta, GA/Mp 151G
1) On Friday Norfolk Southern G-72 covers all operations covered by NS G-68.
2) On Saturday, Norfolk Southern G-72 is assigned to cover the route and all operations of Norfolk Southern G-69.
3) Norfolk Southern GP40-2 3096 was originally built as Norfolk & Western GP38AC 4133. Norfolk Southern GP40-2 3096 is mated to Norfolk Southern RP-E4D Slug 930. Norfolk Southern RP-E4D Slug 930 was originally built as Norfolk Southern GP18 931.
BY WATCHING THIS:
1) All information contained on this video is considered personal property.
2) Unless requested, you DO NOT have my permission to use any part of my profile or video in any form or forum both current and future.
3) If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.
TM & Copyright © MMXII by Gordon IV Productions®
All Rights Reserved