http://www.tanmarket.com - Li Fi could make internet 100 times faster
SHOWS: MAARDU, ESTONIA (DECEMBER 17, 2015) (REUTERS - ACCESS ALL)
1. VARIOUS OF CO-FUNDER OF VELMENNI COMPANY DEEPAK SOLANKI WORKING WITH LI-FI TRANSCEIVER
2. LI-FI TRANSMITTER
3. LI-FI RECEIVER
4. VARIOUS OF LED LAMPS EQUIPPED WITH LI-FI TRANSCEIVER
5. (SOUNDBITE) (English) CO-FOUNDER AND CEO OF VELMMENI, DEEPAK SOLANKI, SAYING:
"We can go up 1GB per second speed with the current LEDs type that we have in market and in future it can go up to few hundred gigabits. So that's the kind of speed we can achieve with the Li-Fi".
6. SOLANKI TOGETHER WITH ALMAR PROOS, HEAD OF FAVOR, STEEL SERVICE CENTRE
7. SOLANKI AND PROOS LOOKING AT LI-FI TRANSCEIVER
8. LABLES ON LI-FI TRANSCEIVER
9. VARIOUS OF SOLANKI DEMONSTRATES LED LAMPS CONTROL APP ON HIS MOBILE
10. (SOUNDBITE) (English) CO-FOUNDER AND CEO OF VELMMENI, DEEPAK SOLANKI, SAYING:
"One of the biggest applications is in industrial environment where we can create high speed Internet access and we can bring, we can do all the automation through it. This is the initial test market because Wi-Fi or other RF (radio frequency) solutions are not efficient in industries due to lot of RF noise. Then in crowded areas we have very good application where a lot of people is coming and all the time using internet. Because there it doesn't work efficiently due to the condition issue. So then we have application there, so in events, in conferences, in a conference hall or in lobby in a hotel. We have applications there. And then for the outdoor communication we can create complete backbone of the wireless network infrastructure. So then you have application there. And then we can come to the consumer space where the technology can be integrated inside your smartphone and in the laptop and you can just start accessing very high speed through the light".
11. PREMISES OF FAVOR FACTORY WHERE LI-FI TESTS TAKE PLACE IN INDUSTRIAL PREMISES
12. BULBS AT CEILING
13. WORKERS AT PRODUCTION MACHINES
14. VARIOUS OF LED LAMPS
15. (SOUNDBITE) (English) CO-FOUNDER AND CEO OF VELMMENI, DEEPAK SOLANKI, SAYING:
"We see that first of all the optical fibre cable will be replaced by Li-Fi or the VLC (visible light communication) network and it will happen soon. Maybe in another three to four years' time and then we'll be having few gigabits per second, like tens of gigabits per second speed at your home with Li-Fi light bulbs".
16. LED LAMP PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT
17. WOMAN WORKING IN LED LAMPS' PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT
18. VARIOUS OF LED LAMPS