Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Apr 7, 2010
Next race: February 25-27, 2011! Start training, princesses!
1. Register before Jan 1st of that year so if you are interested in running in 2011 register by Jan 1, 2011 to get your name on your bib! Registration starts in the summer!
2. Book your hotel room! Disney has discounted rooms just for the race that are booked quickly! We stayed at Disney All Star Movies and it was great! I recommend it! But, the All Star hotels are the most popular because they are the least expensive.
3. Create an outfit! People go all out even the guys! Dress up like princesses, wear wings and tutus! I was tinkerbell but next year I want to be Minnie Mouse!
4. Go to the Expo either Friday or Saturday (the earlier the better!)
5. Enjoy the race! Bring warm, cheap clothes you don't mind throwing away as you run!