SURAH BAYYINAH #98
(The Clear Proof)
1Those who disbelieve from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and among Al-Mushrikoon, were not going to leave (their disbelief) until there came to them clear evidence.
2A Messenger (Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) from Allah, reciting (the Quran) purified pages (purified from Al-Batil (falsehood, etc.)).
3Containing correct and straight laws from Allah.
4And the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) differed not until after there came to them clear evidence. (i.e. Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and whatever was revealed to him).
5And they were commanded not, but that they should worship Allah, and worship none but Him Alone (abstaining from ascribing partners to Him), and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give Zakat: and that is the right religion.
6Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Quran and Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikoon will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.
7Verily, those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah, and in His Messenger Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) including all obligations ordered by Islam) and do righteous good deeds, they are the best of creatures.
8Their reward with their Lord is Adn (Eden) Paradise (Gardens of Eternity), underneath which rivers flow, they will abide therein forever, Allah Well-Pleased with them, and they with Him. That is for him who fears his Lord.
Bismi Allahi alrrahmani alrraheemi
1. Lam yakuni allatheena kafaroo min ahli alkitabi waalmushrikeena munfakkeena hatta ta/tiyahumu albayyinatu
2. Rasoolun mina Allahi yatloo suhufan mutahharatan
3. Feeha kutubun qayyimatun
4. Wama tafarraqa allatheena ootoo alkitaba illa min baAAdi ma jaat-humu albayyinatu
5. Wama omiroo illa liyaAAbudoo Allaha mukhliseena lahu alddeena hunafaa wayuqeemoo alssalata wayu/too alzzakata wathalika deenu alqayyimati
6. Inna allatheena kafaroo min ahli alkitabi waalmushrikeena fee nari jahannama khalideena feeha ola-ika hum sharru albariyyati
7. Inna allatheena amanoo waAAamiloo alssalihati ola-ika hum khayru albariyyati
8. Jazaohum AAinda rabbihim jannatu AAadnin tajree min tahtiha al-anharu khalideena feeha abadan radiya Allahu AAanhum waradoo AAanhu thalika liman khashiya rabbahu