Clips in order:
1. Driver in my lane honks back at me...turns out to be my friend messing with me.
2. Truck pulls across me too close.
3. Stop sign runner steals my turn.
4. Crazy lane change and cut off.
5. Two drivers using the fairly large cycle lane as a right turn lane.
6. Saturn MUST PASS TRUCK...who btw is doing 32 in a 30.
7. First an Accord who arrived last at the stop sign tries to go first, and then an SUV tries to cut in front of me...would have simply blocked my lane.
8. Really close cut in
9. Same driver does a "brake" dance...which is funny if you know the difference between "brake" and "break".
10. Car fails to yield, cuts me off, and cuts the corner...apparently wants to be smacked.
11. Cyclist cuts off a car.
12. Cut off on the freeway onramp.
13. Piece of crap Geo Metro convertible cutting across parking spaces in front of me.
14. CRV does an illegal U-turn on the HWY 26 @185th overpass.
15. Jay-runner asking to be run over. Lucky I stop at the crosswalk.
16. No turn on red...three drivers ignore the sign...and everyone is in the bike lane.
17. Dumb jay-walker with her 4 year old son.
18. Minivan wants over...misses an oppurtunity...and then slows down when I try to let her in.
19. Parked car pulls right out, cutting off a car.
20. Subaru forces me to brake hard as she cuts across my lane.
21. People swerving on the freeway for crap in the road.
22. SUV really cuts the corner...more than the last guy.
23. Matrix just sits in the lot. I flash my brights.
24. Parking lights don't count as headlights.
25. Queue jumper cuts me off bad. I was NOT going to let her in...slightly aggresive on my part.
26. Same queue jumper veers around someone in the oncoming lane.
27. REALLY SLOW pull out...less than 10mph in a 40 zone.
28. Orange and then red light runner.
29. Queue jumping Californian cuts me off.
30. Little green Civic blows a stop sign and cuts across my lane.
31. Car blocking the crosswalk...and then a car who waits for a pedestrian to walk across 5+ lanes...and now he can't pick a lane...I wanted to overtake!
32. Dude blows a stop sign bad.
33. Ancient man in a Town Car slowly works his way around a parked car.
34. Red light running Audi.
35. Bus makes a wide turn in front of me...not a bad driver...merely an observation.
36. Huge semi-truck reversing onto Beaverton-Hillsdale HWY...all four lanes of traffic stop for him. He gives a little toot at the end to thank everyone.
This week was fun! A couple minutes longer than usual (about 10 more clips). Not only were there lots of bad drivers, but there was also lots of bad walkers/runners. This could be something I'm just noticing recently, or maybe just the 50 degree weather is making people get outdoors more...I don't know.
There were a lot less red light runners this week too! This is very strange...usually I have to take some out because I have so many, but I included all but one (because it was hard to see) this week.
I had a couple VERY close lane changes in front of me. I let them go (surprisingly) without honking or even flashing them. Maybe I'm developing a tolerance? Although...the first clip...
Speaking of the first clip, I think it has been well established that I am fairly stubborn on the road, and round two of honk wars pissed me off, up until the point I realized it was my friend who was completely worthless with his uncle's SUV and was honking back at me just to screw with me, because he knows I am stubborn. I don't like being honked back at as I'm sure you long time viewers have noticed.
Then, there was also the queue jumper who invoked a very strong urge to ram her. She flew past two blocks of stopped traffic in the right lane, and then cut me off attempting to get back in the right lane. I admit right now I made ZERO attempt to give her room - If you are a troll I will refer you to this description and make a fool out of you. I KNOW I was being aggressive. I hate queue jumpers. They are impatient jackasses, and I hate them. So in her case I slammed on the brakes and leaned on the horn. She easily could have avoided cutting me off by moving moving closer to the car in front, but instead she tempts fate and comes VERY close to me, and then gives me the middle finger for honking her.
Anyway I'm ranting! Please enjoy video 24, and as always comments are welcome. Please rate and subscribe for a bad drivers video every week! I've gotten over 45 new subscribers in the last three weeks!