Aaron Martens went completely away from bags a few years ago and makes his storage very modular and small. He said it has made him a much more efficient angler at the top levels of bass fishing.
He uses several varieties of smaller tackle boxes down to fishing boxes 2 inches by 4 inches. This enables him to load and unload easily, keep hooks waterproof and plastics straight.
Plano Pro Latch Utility Box 3601: http://goo.gl/odBVPH
Plano Pro Latch 3610: http://goo.gl/cJCwTY
Plano 3449 5 Compartment Stowaway: http://goo.gl/kO9lDr
Wired2fish is one of the most popular recreational fishing brands in the world. We have an extensive library of freshwater fishing tips, fun fishing videos, fishing tackle reviews and a lot more. We post some of the coolest fishing pictures and videos on our social channels. If you love fishing and are wired2fish like we are, we’d love to have you be a part of our community! #bassfishing #wired2fish #fishing
SUBSCRIBE for more awesome fishing tips! ►► https://goo.gl/44UcI6
• Come Fishing with Us! ►► https://goo.gl/ofGwBq
• Our Most Popular Fishing Tips! ►► https://goo.gl/A0MvJb
• Bass Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/bnPXPv
• Crappie and Panfish Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/u3KlQ4
• All our Playlists! ►► https://goo.gl/A7HEkY
• Wear Your Love of Fishing with Pride! ►► https://goo.gl/rlglKF
FOLLOW US HERE AS WELL