Grout mixer and pump by Airplaco show on a void fill jobsite. The Airplaco HGA-530 mixer and pump combo are shown as used to fill voids below warehouse concrete slabs. The contractor on the job is DIEHARD SITE .
Self-contained grout mixer and pump
The Airplaco Model HGA-530 grout plant
allows self-sufficiency on the job site. The
530 combines an air-powered piston pump
and a high-speed mixer to create an
all-in-one grouting solution.
* Low maintenance
* User-friendly controls
* Adjustable pressure
* Variable volume
* In-line discharge pressure gauge
* Positive displacement piston pump
* Quick disconnect hose adaptor
* High-speed single tub air-powered mixer
(double-tub mixer available on request)
* Wheel Mounting
* Water Meter
* Hoses, Nozzles, Fittings
The HGA-530 is the most durable all-in-one grouting
unit in its class. The 530 provides the performance and reliability demanded by a variety of grouting applications.
* Door bucks / jambs * Mudjacking * Machine bases
* Void filling * Piling encasements * Underlaying
* Post tensioning * Rock/soil anchors * Tunnel joints
* Waterproofing * Pipe jacking slurry * Tunnel liners
* Pre-cast tilt-up panels * T-joints * Concrete planks
* Traffic dividers * Mining grout applications.
The HGA-530 features a 5 hp air
motor powering a 30-gallon high
speed screened mixer.
The HGA-530 incorporates a heavy
duty air-powered piston pump.
Airplaco has three US locations to provide strategic distribution and service to any part of the world. Contact us for your grouting needs:
4141 Airport Road
Cincinnati, OH 45226
1726 South Magnolia Ave.
Monrovia, CA 91016
Toll Free: 1.888.393.8635
9202 Meadow Vista Blvd.
Houston, TX 77064
Toll Free: 1.866.469.7102
THIS VIDEO IS INTENDED FOR EQUIPMENT DEMONSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY. AIRPLACO EQUIPMENT, DIVISION OF MESA INDUSTRIES, MAKES NO ENDORSEMENT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE TECHNIQUES DISPLAYED IN THIS VIDEO ARE APPROPRIATE OR PROPER PROCEDURE. THE OPINIONS AND TERMINOLOGY EXPRESSED IN THE VIDEO DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS OF AIRPLACO EQUIPMENT CO.