http://plus.mytimedesign.com/info1.html If you are a coach, trainer, professional organizer or consultant with an interest in time management, keep reading. The information below could change the way you do execute your business.
-Don't leave without dropping me a comment-
I imagine that you have come to this field with a background in other areas, and have been forced to create your own approach, program, materials and concepts.
As you know, time management consulting requires a unique approach as it has to do with temporal space, which is neither visible nor tangible. Also, the lack of direct research in this area makes it difficult to use best practices that do exist, but are hidden from plain view.
And, you are always looking for new ideas to use to augment your training, without stealing other people's copyrighted information.
One of my goals here at 2Time Labs is to make it easier to help those who help others in time management.
In September 2012 I led one of the largest trainings of consultants/coaches with an interest in time management in the world: to 170+ participants at the Institute for Challenging Disorganization's Conference in Chicago. It was an amazing experience and the feedback was tremendous as they learned how to shape their skills in this area to exceed client expectations over and over again.
It led me to offer a certification program for trainers, coaches and consultants who have an interest in deepening their skills, and becoming more efficient service providers in this area. The process consists of:
Step 1: MyTimeDesign 1.1.Plus+ (12 Lessons online) - this program is for the general public and you learn how to evaluate your own system and make gradual but successful changes over time
Step 2: Baby Steps - Radically Reducing Your Clients' Time Clutter (online or live) - this program covers the 8 Phases of Time Clutter Consulting and shows you how to be effective with any client, at any level of skill
Step 3: a Certification Exam plus Practical Experience (currently being developed - to be released in late 2013)
The process starts with MyTimeDesigh Plus, which is the topic of this video. For more information about being designated a Certified Time Management Adviser (CTMA) simply visit http://mytimedesign.com. In the near future, other programs will also be used to certify time management advisers.
MyTimeDesign Plus is a 12 week on-line, self-paced program that covers all 11 fundamentals of time management, including: Capturing, Emptying, Tossing, Acting Now, Storing, Scheduling, Listing, Switching, Interrupting, Warning and Reviewing. It also touches on a new experimental fundamental - "Flowing."
-Please take a moment to Like this video-
What sets it apart from all the other training that's available?
1. It offers a powerful structure for analyzing clients' current systems which means that you spend less time figuring out, and more time implementing - which clients appreciate.
2. It's based on research rather than an individual author's experience. This means that you can coach anyone because the continuum of skills won't be mastered by any individual client.
3. It helps you set custom targets with your clients. Gone is the one-size-fits-all dogma that clients resist, which means that you get their buy-in quickly - they are the ones driving their own skill development.
4. It helps you break a client's development into baby steps so that that you don't have clients failing from trying to implement too much too quickly. This means that they'll appreciate your practical approach.
5. It's also a program for YOU. You'll discover your own gaps as a student and follow the same process that your clients take in getting better gently, but consistently over time.
You'll also be able to obtain a full license to use the materials immediately with your clients, including all the forms, distinctions, on-line resources and assessments that you need. We have individual coaching materials and classroom materials that can dramatically shorten your development curve as you move from classroom to client.
Plus, you'll be updated in the future with all the new developments so that you never become stale, and can keep on developing new offerings to take to past clients in order to make additional revenue.
There's much more at http://plus.mytimedesign.com/info1.html
- Remember to Subscribe to this channel - http://youtu.be/Jk5Il59GlAg