Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jun 24, 2013
"We look for fixed points, but there are none, either in ourselves or outside in the universe. To live without these fixed points is our challenge." -J. Krishnamurti
Standing alone, looking out at the distant stars, have we not wondered what is it all about? What lies beyond the realms of the known? What lies beyond what our mind can perceive? What lies hidden in the deep recesses of our heart? Is this search external, on paths that have been laid down through centuries? Is the search internal, again through paths that are known, tried and tested? Is this search still, without any movement?
* Without? Within? With? "You will find freedom, truth, beauty, love, which are one and the same, only when you no longer seek them. Can the mind exist without the movement of search?" - J. Krishnamurti
* Corridors of light "Let it be revealed to these eyes that are thirsty." - Bhartendu Harishchandra
*Is this seeking external? "I gaze, amazed at his beauty." - Meerabai
* Is this revealed gently? " like the soft sound of a dew drop falling upon a leaf in a dream." -Josh Malihabadi
* Is it a storm unleashed? " My heart is on fire, In my madness I roam the desert, The flames of my passion devour the wind and the sky." - Jalalludin Rumi
* Is this search internal? " Within oneself lie the sun and the moon." - Kabir
* Is it revealed when all search ends? All that one seeks is there, and if one is silent, without outward or inward movement, then it is revealed.